selamat datang bhs melayunye :)) .

Khamis, 16 Disember 2010

FRIENDSHIP



Have you ever had a friendship with someone then for no apparent reason you both just stop talking to each other ? Have you ever wondered where your friends are? Have you ever wondered what happened to your friendship? Its like : Strangers > Friends > Besties > Strangers.

When I was younger, I thought all my friends back then could still be my friends until the day I die. I would say I was blessed with so many friends. Hanging out together most of the times, Sleepover at my house, Being crazy and hyper and being there to cheer each other up when indeed. Now that I’m 18, one year after I left high school, things between us had changed. No offence, but only my shorty is still here by my side. Being such a loyal friend. If I ask anyone of you, my so called bestfriends, do u ever contact me since 2010? after we took our SPM's results? Yes some of you did, but hey, log in ur fb account and see when is the last day u talk to me ? Check ur messages in your hp, do you ever send messages to me ? Seriously, Im too dissapointed . I cant barely say anything to anyone of you cause Im too dissapointed. I guess I am an invisible lady that no one even can notice me except family, bf , shorty and new friends.

Would you judge me that I am not a friend keeper, or would you agree with me that as we grow older, we’re no longer concerned with the number of friends that we have, but with the quality of friendship that we build. It matters not who came first, but who stayed until the end.

Upon reflecting the friends that I have and once had and the friendships that we built through the years, I’ve realized quite a number of things :

  • That betrayal of trust is the number one reason that breaks the friendship.
  • That sometimes friendship falls apart for no major reason at all. You just simply outgrow each other.
  • That distance is not a reason why friends turn into strangers if you really love and treasure each other.
  • That you can have more than one best friend.
  • That when you’re down in the dumps, a word, a smile, and a hand from your friend can bring you back to life.
  • That common interests between friends make the bond stronger.
  • That a true friend will always be happy and proud of your accomplishments and will always share with your joys as well as your sorrows.
  • That even in friendship, it takes two to tango. Both must exert the effort to keep in touch and update with each other’s lives.
  • That when you made mistakes and make a fool of yourself, a friend will not walk out on you. A true friend will be with you and will support you while you’re in the process of picking up your broken pieces.
Im sorry if my post might hurt you and turn you into an aggressive monster . I just miss those moments, the memories will stay no matter what, cause I love all of you. You girls are the reason why I managed to get through high school without turning into a book worm or naughty girl that will cause lots of discipline problems.

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan